SERVICES & FEES
- A plot is a 10' x 5' space that accommodates 1 adult grave; $2,250
- Cremains plots are 2.5' x 2.5' for $125
- Large dog plots are 4'x4' for $225
- Small pet plots (for animals under 20 lbs) are 2.5' x 2.5' for $125
- Infants are buried at no charge. We can provide a 3'x3' plot and help opening and closing the grave.
- A professional interment service can provide a grave opening service which includes:opening and closing the grave for $585; hydraulic lowing device: $30; 12 folding chairs: $30; and 20'x 20' tent: $125. Additional internment charges apply to burials after on weekends and after 3pm: $75.
Hydraulic lowering machine 20' x 20' tent
- Families may hand-dig the grave themselves, free of charge.
- Large dog grave opening: $100
- Cat, small dog or cremains opening: $50
- Hand-sewn shrouds: $75
- Pet shrouds: small $25, med $35, large $50
Canvas lowering device -front view - 6 ft straps Canvas lowering device - back view
- Shroud Lowering Device (cloth/straps):$75
- Shroud Lowering Device (board/ropes):$35
- Hand-engraved memorial stone: $50 (<50 characters)
Additional Pet Services
Checks can be made to Ellie's Green Burials LLC and mailed to 3404 Shinoak Drive, Austin, TX 78731. We do not accept credit cards. Payments may be made in cash but must be exact as no change is available. There is also a PayPal button at the top of the page.
Eloise Woods is a natural burial park. We are not a funeral home and therefore do not provide transportation services or care for the deceased. However we can provide information about local established Funeral Homes. The family can do as much or as little of the funeral arrangements as they desire. The State of Texas allows families to care for their own dead (see Texas Home Funerals for detailed instructions). The family may transport the deceased to the cemetery, and at Eloise Woods family and friends may open and close the graves themselves as well as lower the body into the ground.
** Embalming is not required by law and neither are concrete grave liners (also called burial vaults). Containers are also not required**.